Skytron Surgical Table Rebuild Process
Northern Scientific sticks with what we know. Skytron Surgical Tables. Performing for a decade with minimal preventive maintenance, our surgical tables receive attention to detail like no other, and have enhanced operating rooms throughout the U.S. since 1993.
Our surgical tables and LED lights come with a 365-day part and labor warranty. Whether you purchase from us or not, feel free to contact Kurt with any questions or concerns.
*Click on an image to see a larger view.
- Parts restoration or replacement.
- Test and inspection of both rebuilt and existing hydraulic cylinders and elastomers.
- Our REBUILT Skytron tables automatically include o-ring replacement on pivot block – lateral tilt (head & tail), piston – trendelenburg, cap – head & tail trendenlenburg, cap – lateral tilt, piston – lateral tilt, housing – lateral tilt, piston – elevation cylinder, and all four brake cylinder assemblies.
NEW REPLACEMENT PARTS : o-rings, phenolic table tops, phenoloc x-ray tops with stand-offs, 2″ thick Deluxe table top pad set, rubber brake pads, and casters are all standard replacement parts on most of our tables.
- Upper and lower castings are sanded, primed and painted.
- Check valves, non-return are replaced where necessary.
- Table base and pedestal are restored.
- Weight tolerances, pressure and table articulations tested.
- Moving parts lubricated.
- Parts inspection and replacement.
- Cosmetic sanding of stainless steel where needed.
Custom remanufacturing is also available to our customers whom request specific items to be replaced or serviced. If you like your current O.R. table, rebuild and exchange them! We will ship you a completely rebuilt O.R. table, the same model needing to be rebuilt. This is by far our most value oriented service.