All 15 hydraulic cylinders have been rebuilt!
About this Model
Skytron 6700B surgical tables were manufactured between 2004 to 2007 and represent a new standard in Surgical Table design and performance, with unmatched imaging flexibility and even greater lift and articulation power. Features include 1,200 lb. lift and 1,000 lb. articulation capacity, removable back and leg sections (with optional carbon fiber back/leg section), 210° top rotation, 23” low table height, Auto Beach Chair position, 30° tilt, Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, and more! Optional Infrared (IR) Wireless Table Control is also available.
Optimal C-Arm Compatibility with Enhanced Low Height Range
Exclusive 210° top rotation provides uncommon C-Arm flexibility and eliminates any conflict between Surgeon and Anesthesiologist during head-end procedures, while also providing generous leg room for standing or seated surgeons. A low height range of 23” off the floor is standard.
Removable Back and Leg Sections Optimize Image Flexibility Options
Benefits of Removable Back and Leg Sections include optimal anesthesia access for shorter patients in lithotomy position and enhanced leg room for seated surgeons. In addition, lower table heights can be more easily achieved by removing vs. lowering the leg section, thereby eliminating any articulation conflicts with the floor. Removable Back & Leg Sections also permit use of the optional 36” fully carbon fiber back/leg section for obstruction free imaging for Upper and Lower Body procedures.
Speedy Set-Ups & Auto Beach Chair Function for Specialty Procedures
Removal of Back Section provides speedy attachment of Power Shoulder Arthroscopy Positioner. Auto Beach Chair Function takes the work out of positioning patients for shoulder arthroscopy and other Upper Body Procedures. Removable Leg Section permits surgeons more leg room, lower table height positioning for Urology, Cysto/GYN and other Lower Body Procedures. Optional 36” carbon fiber back/leg section provides obstruction free imaging for specialty procedures such as endovascular (attached to leg section) or lap-chole (attached to back section)
Low Table Height Adjustment to 23”, When and Where It Is Needed Most
From General Purpose to Bariatric Surgery, the HERCULES 6700B Does it All! 1,200 lb. Lift & 1,000 lb. Articulation Capacity
- 30° Patient Articulation including Tilt, Trendelenburg
and Reverse Trendelenburg
- 23” Low Height Adjustment
- Full Body Imaging Coverage
- Automatic 4-Point, Self-leveling Brake Safety System
- Full Line Bariatric Table Accessories
Big Patient Needs, Bigger Table Solutions
When a wider table top is required, the HERCULES 6700B provides simple and speedy set-up with side extension accessories that can quickly widen the table top to 30”.
Durable Back-Lit, One Touch Pendant Control
It’s simply the easiest pendant control to use from any spot around the table, with convenient back-lighting for low light applications.
- Simple One Touch Operation
- Back-Lit Control for High Visibility
in Low Lighting
- Audible Alarm for Kidney Bridge / Back Up Articulation
- Anatomically Correct Return-to-Level
- Anatomically Correct Beach Chair Position
- Recessed Buttons Eliminate Accidental Activation
- Exceptionally Durable, Water Resistant
- Can be used in conjunction with optional Three Function Foot Control
- Capacity lift and articulate 1,200/1,000 pounds
- Height 23/44 inches, * (6701 model is 23/41 inches), (6702 model is 23-5/8/44-1/2 inches).
- Auto Beach chair
- 210° table top rotation
- Lateral tilt right/left 30°
- Flex and reflex 40°/90°
- Leg up and down 20°/100°
- Back up and down 90°/40°
- Trendelenburg and reverse 30°/30°
- Power kidney bridge height 5 ¾ inches. * (6701 model is 6 inches high), (6702 model is 5-7/8 inches high).
- Secondary controls on base of table
- Anatomically correct return to horizontal position from articulated positions
- Battery life indicator
- Removable leg and back sections