All 15 hydraulic cylinders have been rebuilt!
Save 50% from the price of a new table and it still comes with a 365 day part and labor warranty.
About This Table Model:
Skytron 6701 Hercules was sold new between 2007 and 2013. This 6700 series table has 210 degree top rotation at the turn of a handle, which makes procedure and imaging setup easier than ever. Seamlessly rotate the table toward the C-arm or transition the patient between the surgeon and anesthesiologist during head-end procedures. Featuring 1,200 pound lift and 1,000 pound articulation capacity combined with our lowest table height, the 6701 Hercules supports bariatric patients with comfortable surgical access. Its radiolucent top permits sharp image amplification while the sturdy side rails will accept a full range of complementary accessories. From its ease of setup to its impressive power, the 6701 Hercules helps any operating room manage a greater variety of procedures with only one surgical table! The 6701 Hercules brings confidence to the operating room. Recognized for their reliable performance, Skytron surgical tables are consistently rated as having a lower cost of ownership.
- 210 degree top rotation
- Capacity lift and articulate 1,200/1,000 pounds
- Height 23 low / 41 high inches. * (6700B is 23/44 inches), (6702 is 23-5/8/44-1/2 inches).
- Auto Beach chair
- 35 degree rotation for ENT
- 210° table top rotation
- Lateral tilt right/left 30°
- Flex and reflex 40°/90°
- Leg up and down 20°/100°
- Back up and down 90°/40°
- Trendelenburg and reverse 30°/30°
- Power kidney bridge height 6 inches. * (6700B is 5-3/4 inches), (6702 is 5-7/8 inches).
- Secondary controls on base of table
- Return to Level (Anatomically correct return to horizontal position from articulated positions)
- Battery life indicator
- Removable leg and back sections