Skytron Aurora Four Variable Focus LED Surgical Lights
After spending decades lighting the way for surgical teams around the world, Skytron has combined all of the features important to the operating room in the Aurora Four light. This next-generation surgical light puts enhanced clarity and focus in the clinician’s hand – with only one twist of the center sterile handle.
BETTER, BRIGHTER LIGHT
Now featuring a larger spot size and intensity up to 160,000 lux, the Aurora Four surgical lights bring crisp, deep-cavity illumination to any procedure. With unique reflector technology, the lights dramatically minimize shadows that obscure visibility of the surgical site.
Featuring focus control from the center sterile handle, seeing precise detail no longer means repositioning the light head, adjusting the spot size or leaving the sterile field. The focal point adjusts according to the surgical team’s preference – with only one twist of the handle.
Skytron puts the clinician in control with the option to choose between a warmer or cooler color temperature based on the procedure type. Integration with booms, flat-screen displays and HD cameras make the Aurora Four surgical light a versatile solution.
THE SURGICAL LIGHT WITH TRUE FOCUS ADJUSTMENT
When precise detail must be visualized at a greater working distance, the clinician can easily fine-tune focus without pausing to adjust the position of the light. The focal point can be moved with a twist of the handle, extending the working distance without moving the light head or reducing surgeon head room. Aurora Four surgical lights put the surgical team in control while keeping the operating room hassle free.
HASSLE-FREE FEATURES INCLUDE
- Aurora Four lights can be placed further away from the patient, opening up the line-of-sight and minimizing physical contact with the fixture
- 110° vertical travel allows downward positioning for hip, OB-GYN and urology procedures
- 360° rotation on all axes and lightweight construction keep positioning simple
- Drift-free stability keeps lights exactly where needed
- Reliable performance and lower cost of ownership bring peace of mind
- Center sterile handle adjusts intensity, focus and positioning
- Vertically segmented reflector design for shadow reduction
- Unique upward-facing LEDs are suspended in cradles and keep the surgical field cool and comfortable
- Large spot size fills cavity with seamless light
- 24” or 30” diameter lightheads
- Maximum intensity up to 160,000 lux
- Selectable color temperature of 4100K or 4500K
- CRI of 96
- 360° rotation on all axis
- Camera-ready options available
Seamlessly integrate Aurora Four surgical lights with FLAT SCREEN DISPLAYS or independent camera arms. For specialty rooms or clinics, a mobile stand option is available.
With numerous options and configurations, Northern Scientific has a USED Aurora Four surgical light that is right for any clinical environment.
Single, dual and triple configurations:
AUA5, AUA55, AUA555
AUA5TV, AUA55TV, AUA555TV
AUA7, AUA75, AUA575
AUA7TV, AUA7TV5, AUA75TV, AUA57TV5, AUA575TV